Sunday, November 05, 2006

Did I Really Need More Tall Boots?

Well, apparently I did. Today, I bought this pair of space-Pocahontas-suede boots (my apologies for the crappy picture)






and this pair of dark brown boots.


The awesome part? I spent just 75 bucks for both pairs. Not 75 bucks each. And both pairs are totally comfortable.

In other news, the Weekend Without People has been quite good, though I do think that yet one more day without people really is going to do the trick. I'm so excited that I can have a Monday Without People tomorrow that I could cry with joy.

5 comments:

kfluff said...

Everyone ALWAYS needs more tall boots! And hell, if you can get them for a grand total of $75, you showed marvelous restraint in not getting more pairs.

Anonymous said...

I so envy you Days Without People...soo, soo, envy. Not the boots so much, but only because they wouldn't look so good on me. On you I'm sure they look fabulous.

itinerarium said...

Boots are both very cute. Enjoy the silence, as well. And, when it doubt, you can always ask yourself: WWZS?
http://www.cafepress.com/cp/prod.aspx?p=theweblog.36841529

Dr. Crazy said...

Itinerarium - That is *awesome*!!! (I feel like Zizek would do things that were a lot more wild and crazy than the things that I'd do, though....)

Thanks for the compliments on the boots, everybody, and also, I *am* feeling very virtuous for buying just two pairs...

Chaser said...

of course you need them. Don't be silly.