Friday, November 03, 2006

Meow! You've Been Ignoring Me!

Wanna know what the Man-Kitty's been up to? I know you do! Well. He's been quite busy. First of all, there's running around like crazy every evening when I come home, which generally includes some leaping on to the back of his purple chair.




There is also a lot of lounging next to his food, looking at me as if to say, "Excuse me, but why don't I get the yummy wet food all the time? Why must I also have the dry?"



Finally, the Little Man also enjoys hanging out in paper bags.



Perhaps more pics after the Weekend Without Other People?

8 comments:

Dr. C said...

Cute animal pictures are the best, especially on Friday!

Hilaire said...

I agree with Britty. And I love the Man-Kitty's tail - it is delicious!

New Kid on the Hallway said...

I love his expression in that first picture - it's the same look that's on Youngest Cat's face when he's just about to catapult off the chair and ricochet around the room!

Anonymous said...

kizzy is mad about man kitty.

Dr. Crazy said...

I knew it was time to show some pictures of Man-Kitty!

(And yes, he was just about to spin around and shoot all over the room when I snapped that first picture :) )

Anonymous said...

i'm not kidding, I've been to your blog an inordinate number of times b/c kizzy wants to see "kitty man"...she's got Man-Kitty reversed somehow.

Dr. Crazy said...

That's so awesome! I'm so glad that Kizzy likes him! And I love that he's the Kitty Man! (which makes me think of a guy dressed up in a kitten suit, which is hilarious - also like a kitten-super-hero)

Anonymous said...

Oooh... I missed the Man Kitty. I love the Man Kitty.