Sunday, May 13, 2007

Ok, Enough of This Lazing about

So it's Sunday. With a few brief interruptions related to tying up of loose ends at school, I have done n-o-t-h-i-n-g for about a week. The time for this doing of n-o-t-h-i-n-g is now over. It has to be over. And so, today I shall make my list of things to do in the coming week. (Making the list promises to be exhausting, and so that's the only thing I'm forcing myself to do today.) I will also hang out over at BFF's. Other than that, the week's social agenda includes going out with Naomi on Wednesday (we bailed on each other last night, for we are lame), and I feel like I have some other kind of plans for next weekend but I don't remember what they are. So yes, there will be fun. But there will also be massive spring cleaning and beginning reading a novel I'm apparently presenting a paper on this summer. Then there will be my usual phone-talking activities, and going to the gym daily (which I've really got to start doing, as I'm really out of the groove with working out). So this is a Sunday of forward-looking. It will also be, aside from the list-making and the hanging with BFF and others, the last day of laziness for a while. I am resolved not to stay lazy until June. I firmly, firmly resolve.

No comments: